Finally we are in our house!!! Well, have been since last Friday when our furniture came! Since then we have been unpacking, cleaning up, unpacking, checking out the neighbourhood, unpacking, setting things up and did I mention unpacking?
The kids have already made a few friends here which is great! Shae-Lynn's school is all of a 3 minute walk away. Bryan will be starting middle school and his school is about a 15 minute walk. Apparently both are great schools.
The weather has been gorgeous from the day we arrived and there is no end in site! A little hotter than BC and a little more humid, but would rather have this than rain!!
Tom has started his new job and is settling in well. It's a good change! ....and his commute is only about 10 minutes!! ....and that is in rush hour traffic!! :-)
I'll post some pics of our place later. I just wanted to wait until our stuff was in and was some what put away!
Hugs to everyone!
Tuesday, July 31, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment